Saturday, March 24, 2007

Putting busy in business

So my travels continue, fast and furious. Had a great interview with Roxanna Panufnik Thursday, then last night a yummy new pizza place discovery for me in Lemoyne with a friend before catching Concertante at Suba - if you were there, you had a blast, if not you're a square! Fear not, they are playing a killer concert tonight at Whitaker Center - go!!!!

I'm about to go interview the composer Tigran Mansurian this afternoon, then go to Philly for Love Abides premiere with Roxanna.
Tomorrow I talk with Derek Bermel in Philly as well.


I just finished an interview at WITF with John Orfe, the pianist from Alarm Will Sound - what a treat. His Chamber Symphony is premiered next Saturday at Dickinson - another don't miss concert. Here we are after the interview - keep an ear out for it over on Composing Thoughts, as I'll be starting a world premiere section!


For more concerts going on, check out Dick Strawser's blog.

No comments: