Monday, August 29, 2005

Just another manic Monday

It was a long day but a good one.
Highlights include a previously skeptical listener complimenting me (he called the WITF listener response line), and watching Sharapova win at the US Open.
The downside was hitting a doorway with my right arm while talking with a coworker - it still hurts and imagine there will be a bruise. I was walking and talking (told him that since I play viola now and then, should know better than to walk and talk - hahahaha) with the programming assistant because a listener HAD to have information on a piece I played a few minutes earlier - the Bachianas Brasilieras #5 Aria with Neville Marriner, the ASMF and soprano Karita Mattila (it's a stellar old philips recording).
So while I hit the heck out of my arm, it was for a good cause. :)
Tonight hasn't been way productive, but good nonetheless.
Hal Weller's website is updated and some plans for Walter Mays' website are in the works.

No comments: