Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Heart

Hard to keep things "normal" when you get a call that your Mom has had a seizure. She's alright, but things have been better. It's hard to be far away when someone you love is in bad health. Things are rough sometimes and not easy on my Dad. I wish I was closer to be able to take care of them.
I'm slowly convincing my dad to visit this spring - with hopes that he will decide to move here. There's not much in Omaha for me, and professionally, I'll be moving further east, not west in the future. At least that's how I see things.
But right now, I just want them to be okay. I am really looking forward to spending a week with them and I know they'll appreciate having me around. Their Christmas gifts should arrive this week - they're travelling right now in Kansas and will be back to Nebraska later this week. Here's to their safety and all my love.

No comments: