Thursday, November 20, 2008

Seven Meme

Something in seven and other numbers as well.
Well, Alex Shapiro has tagged me. A meme of seven! The game: post the rules of this meme, answer them, then tag other unsuspecting bloggers.
The rules:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog (this is excellent for driving traffic to their sites, so do your pals a favor by participating).
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. If you don’t have 7 blog friends, or if someone else already took dibs, then tag some unsuspecting strangers.
The facts:
1. My favorite game in Las Vegas is three card poker.
2. I really like argyle socks and paisley ties, but not necessarily together.
3. While I have drank many a fine wine, port and scotch I really don't have a favorite.
4. I have taken harp lessons because as an undergraduate I witnessed a guest conductor say the stupidest thing ever to an orchestral harpist, and thought, I never want to sound so stupid when addressing a harpist.
5. I'm an ordained minister of new music in the Universal Life Church.
6. I love to play Name that Tune with classical music, and to the nth degree of who is playing it, when it was recorded, etc.
7. In high school, college and up to a few years ago, I would find the cutest grocery store clerk, bring up a box of eskimo pies, and ask if I get them free by showing them my Dept of Interior Bureau of Indian Affairs card with proof of Indian blood. It never worked :(

Here are the bloggers I am tagging: Steve Smith; Joyce DiDonato; Jann Nyffeler; Barney Stinson; Stu Kennedy; Molly Sheridan; and Amanda Ameer.

No comments: