Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Watching TV

I don't watch very much TV at all, there just aren't enough hours in a day...but there is one show I love - How I Met Your Mother. It's funny, smart and has great chemistry. This last Monday I had to miss it to hear a recital with Carter Brey and Chris O'Riley. (Is it funny that one of the creators of HIMYM is named Carter Bays?)
So I watched it online since I had forgotten with the pledge drive going on to tape the episode. It was the best episode so far this season! And it included Zitch Dog! I had posted about this hilarious game after the season two episode aired, and found I have the highest ranking in Google for a search as TONS of people are googling it! (I also get lots of hits from Grizzly paw Ice Cream sandwiches!)
Anyway, Zitch dog was in an episode about Marshall's car but I'm glad it made a reprise in this week's episode.

No comments: