Monday, January 23, 2006

The week ahead

Saturday I had a blast at the Cornerstone Coffeehouse! Lots of friends (thank you!) came by and we met some new folks as well...Paul was in great form and we had fun jammin'. I think we both thought the blues sounded very good - and a little unusual for violin. But cool.
Earlier that day I took my Rachael Ray shopping list to Giant and am going to make 7 new recipes this week - yummo!


Also I enjoyed seeing the Steelers win. Yeehah!

I couldn't stay up for the Hingis match though...I taped it at the 3:30am Eastern start time and will watch it this afternoon when I get home...gotta stay away from any tennis news until then! But I'm so happy she is back in the tennis world...been an interesting Australian Open this year - I think she could win it!

No comments: