Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Midweek

One of those days that seems to breeze through easily - do you know the feeling?
Arrived to work early. Got my own bills/mail done, then LVCMS work done before I finished my first cup of coffee (and before I would normally BE at work!)
Then proceeded to get cds and playlists organized, discs pulled for shifts. Even time for a little joke for this afternoon's staff meeting.
Also on tap today Franck's Piano Quintet. Now that would have been a killer cool piece on the Gretna program last Sunday (see post below)
Looking forward to this weekend already - Saturday I get my digital cable and internet (woohoo - 90s technology - that fact pointed out by my PD) and Sunday is the Gallery Walk in Harrisburg down, mid and uptown. They're mailing me a map.

No comments: