Thursday, January 18, 2007

Now and ahead

There's a great question and answer going on over at maestro Stuart Malina's blog, check it out here.

Tomorrow night, from 8 to 10pm, I'll be performing with Paul Zavinsky & Zach Baldwin-Way ay Eckel's Drug Store in Mechanicsburg - it's the debut of Zach's new mandolin, come on over and check it out - have some coffee or ice cream and maybe even dance a bit!

Saturday morning I catch some of the Chamber Orchestra of Philadelphia with Gerard Schwarz and have an interview with the maestro (read my previous review of the COoP here); then head back to York to catch the hilarious Paula Poundstone, and have her record some spots for WITF. (listen to my interview with Paula here)

Sunday I was going to go to Merkin Hall to hear Trio Soloisti & Friends, but I have to car shop, no way of getting around it anymore!

No comments: