Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Stuffs

Some updates, don't miss the latest on Classicallyhip.com with a new interview page!
And a new Music in a Moment blog entry with Chopin's Piano Concerto No. 1.
Thursday brings about the new Garrison Keillor movie (first mentioned here) and Paul Zavinsky and I playing at a premiere night at the Midtown theater for WITF members.
Otherwise, lots going on, and in the uncommon trait of me reporting on sports (which I'm not a huge fan except women's tennis and hockey) Martina Hingis lost to Kim Clijsters yesterday - now looking forward to her Wimdeldon return.
Oilers blew a three goal lead to lose 5 to 4 to the Hurricanes, oh well, they play game two tonight.
Friday I'm in NYC interviewing two composers (Fred Lerdahl and Ellen Taaffe Zwilich) for Composing Thoughts. Also the Next Generation Festival starts that evening. Saturday I'm playing for a fundraiser/20th anniversary party for Open Stage of Harrisburg with Paul. Sunday is another Next Gen concert in the afternoon and the opening of Gretna Music that evening. Monday I give a talk in Gettysburg to middle school students in prep for a Next Gen concert that night. Wednesday morning I interview Tina Davidson in Marietta.
There's more but I'll give some updates between now and then. whew!

No comments: