Five questions from Steve Hicken:
1) What five operas would you most like to see performed?
Moran's Night Passage
Penderecki's Paradise Lost
Messiaen's St Francis of Assisi
Hindemith's Harmonie die Welt
Hindemith's Mathis der Maler
2) What five pieces would you most like to hear performed?
Panufnik's Violin Concerto
Lutoslawski's Symphony #4
Walter Mays' Rhapsody
Dan Welcher's Violin Concerto
Steven Stucky's Son et Lumiere
3) What five living performers would you most like to meet?
4) What five living composers would you most like to meet?
5) What five living musicians (composers, performers, writers, scholars, etc) would you most like to play three-on-three basketball with/against?
My team: Chris Rouse and Mark Adamo
Them: George Walker, Dick Strawser and Joan Tower