Monday, April 23, 2007

Endorsement

In reference to my AAUW program...check out the sidebar for some new dates of my performances and concerttalks!

From: Elizabeth Packer
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 5:00 PM
To: Mary Kratzer; Kathy Silks
Cc: Colleen Willard-Holt
Subject: 12 April Program [sls]

Dear Mary, dear Kathy,

Thank you for bringing such an interesting program to our Branch. John Clare certainly can hold our attention. His program was over too soon, I could have listened to him more, and his violin. Since both of you recommended him highly, I did go last fall to one of his presentations at the Mechanicsburg Library. It was a different program, also excellent.

I hope that next year, with your help, we can have another good selection of programs.

Best regards,

Lila

No comments: