Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Cleveland rocks!

Tomorrow I head out to Cleveland for the Phi Beta convention. I'm inducted as a member on Friday, play at a luncheon Saturday and then accompany a mezzo in Bach's Erbame dich from his St. Matthew Passion that evening. I've also arranged to spend a little more time afterwards so things aren't too rushed - and I can truly focus on practicing and performing, then take in some sights, yeay!
It's at the Hyatt Regency at Arcadia - which looks mondo cool.Here's my program for Saturday afternoon, all solo violin:
Grazyna Bacewicz - Polish Caprice
JS Bach - Partita #2, allemande
Dean K. Roush - Elegy
John Cage - 4'33"
John Clare - Carmen (Electra) Fantasy
John Clare - Seven Deadly Cindys (world premiere)

1 comment:

Silver Turtle said...

I think you may have rocked Cleveland a little yourself! Really enjoyed the music (and the drinks)!