Monday, April 28, 2008

Tagged

The fabulous Alex Shapiro tagged me in a meme, so here goes:
1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people, and acknowledge who tagged you.

My cubicle is lined with books at the top right corner, and closest to my reach was "When I'm Dead All this will be yours!" - Joe Teller, a portrait by his kid, Teller
Page 123 is a cartoon drawn by his dad with this caption:
The bookies used to meet at the flower stand.

I'll tag Dr. Dick, Mark Grube, Joyce DiDonato, Adam Carriere, and Molly Sheridan. All others are equally welcome to jump into this tide pool of literary goofiness. The more, the merrier!

1 comment:

Yankeediva said...

Hey, JOHN! Did you tag me and not tell me!?! What the HECK?!?!? Tag me, for peet's sake - it's been TOO long!!!! ;-))))))