Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Some travel plans

Going to make it out a few times to Las Vegas later this year and next!
First I'll visit to see a concert with Kirsten Agresta, who is finally playing a recital for the LVCMS. It'll be fun and a good time to escape central PA in November.










Next spring, I'll catch the season finale of the Las Vegas Youth Symphony with my friend Chuck Jackson. Again, a great time to catch Vegas before it gets too hot - and April is my birthday month!



Also, I wouldn't miss the farewell concert of my friend and mentor Hal Weller. He's a musical institiution in himself and I can't wait to see him with his orchestra. What will the Las Vegas Philharmonic do with out him? It'll be fun to see him in May - oh, and they'll be martinis, lots of martinis.


No comments: